Mersea Barns is on the look out for people to come and join us. We can’t do it without you.
Please see the details of all of our vacancies below and then click the button at the bottom of the page to apply when you’re ready.
We are looking to build a great team who can work flexibly and muck in together! If you think you can help please send us your CV.
Chef de Partie
- 5 days per week. Opening hours are 8am – 6pm. Occasional evening events possible.
- Ability to work at weekends.
- Duties to include preparing, cooking and presenting dishes. Helping sous and head chef.
- Experience necessary.
- Up to date Food Hygiene Certificate.
- Salary to be discussed.
Shop & Cafe Assistant
- Part-time or full time. Hours to be discussed.
- Motivated individuals required to deliver excellent customer service to our customers in both our café and shop. Duties to include: serving in café and shop as required, dealing with customer enquiries.
- Shop or café experience required. Barista training or kitchen experience would be a bonus.
- Ability to work at weekends is a requirement.
- Part-time / Job share.
- Duties to include baking, basic food prep, salad preparation, cleaning. Experience necessary.
- Hourly pay rate. Hours to be discussed